Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionAn important textbook that promotes thoughtful engagement with key issues and theories that inform an understanding of childhood development.
- Author BiographyRichard Eke is Joint Head of Academic Development in the Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities at the University of the West of England, Bristol, UK. Helen Butcher is Lecturer in Early Childhood Provision and Developments at the University of the West of England, Bristol, UK. Mandy Lee is Senior Lecturer in Education at the University of the West of England, UK, where she specialises in children's engagement with contemporary media.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication02/06/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Paginationviii, 204
- Edited byHelen Butcher,Mandy Lee,Richard Eke
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.