All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe World Trade Organization (WTO) oversees the negotiation and enforcement of formal rules governing international trade. This title investigates the domestic politics behind the filing of WTO complaints, and reveals why formal dispute settlement creates better outcomes for governments and their citizens.
- Author BiographyChristina L. Davis is associate professor of politics and international affairs at Princeton University. She is the author of Food Fights over Free Trade: How International Institutions Promote Agricultural Trade Liberalization (Princeton).
- Author(s)Christina L. Davis
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication03/07/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note2 halftones. 4 line illus. 21 tables.
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.