All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy are there differences in the stories of the Gospels? Licona turns to Greek classicist Plutarch for an answer, assessing differences that appeared when Plutarch told the same story more than once in his Lives. He suggests the differences in the Gospels often resulted from their authors employing the same compositional devices used by Plutarch.
- Author BiographyMichael R. Licona is Associate Professor of Theology at Houston Baptist University.
- Author(s)Craig A. Evans,Michael R. Licona
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication19/12/2016
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note3 illus.
- Weight594 g
- Width163 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £11.41Trending at £12.36
- £97.58Trending at £124.99
- £12.73Trending at £13.46
- £6.99Trending at £9.00
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
- £23.44Trending at £34.99
- £8.73Trending at £11.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.