Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.90
- £21.37Trending at £22.55
- £27.52Trending at £27.88
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.91
- £5.65Trending at £8.99
- £19.28Trending at £20.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the British blogosphere, comparing British bloggers to the more researched US. Motivations covered include the desire to connect with others online, the need to express opinions or blow off steam, or to share experiences, and a growing financial motivation in the blogosphere.
- Author BiographyDr Sarah Pedersen is a Reader in the Department of Communication, Marketing and Media, The Aberdeen Business School, at The Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen, where she is Course Leader of the MSc in Publishing Studies. Her research and teaching interests include computer-mediated communication, media history and gender and the media and she has published extensively on the subjects of UK blogging, women and blogging and women's use of mass media. She is currently the Chair of the UK Association for Publishing Education (UK APE).
- Author(s)Sarah Pedersen
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2010
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Weight300 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.