All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy Can't My Child Behave? is an authoritative guide to developing empathy in dealing with children's challenging behaviour within foster or adoptive families.
- Author BiographyDr Amber Elliott has over ten years' experience in the NHS and Local Authorities and is the Director and Lead Clinician at The Child Psychology Service. She works with children and young people experiencing a variety of emotional, behavioural, social and mental health difficulties and specialises in work with children in care and adopted children. She lives in Staffordshire, UK.
- Author(s)Dr. Amber Elliott
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note17 figures, 90 text boxes
- Weight363 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Most relevant reviews
- mslorraine201312 May, 2017by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.90
- £21.37Trending at £22.55
- £27.52Trending at £27.88
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.91
- £5.65Trending at £8.99
- £19.28Trending at £20.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.