All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.36Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £7.75Trending at £10.46
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
About this product
- Author(s)Marshall Ganz
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note10 black and white line illustrations, 18 black and white halftones
- Weight108 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Table Of ContentsABBREVIATIONS; EPILOGUE; APPENDIX; NOTES; REFERENCES; INDEX
- Author BiographyMarshall Ganz joined Cesar Chavez and the United Farm Workers in 1965, where he worked for 16 years, and has since continued work with grassroots organizations to design voter-mobilization strategies for local, state, and national electoral campaigns, most recently with Barack Obama. Ganz is currently Lecturer in Public Policy at Harvard's Kennedy School of Government.
- PrizesWinner of American Political Science Association New Political Science Section: Michael Harrington Book Award 2010.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.