Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £59.73
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.03
About this product
- DescriptionWith specific advice on how to increase the odds of being understood, this work explores the power of strategic talk, talk versus the written word, and verbal stereotypes. It offers suggestions for using the power of talk: asking questions, telling stories and restating what we hear.
- Author BiographyRICHARD HEYMAN is a specialist in the use of language in everyday life, a professor at the University of Calgary, and president of Richard Heyman Associates, a business communications consulting company. He lives in Calgary, Canada.
- Author(s)Richard Heyman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/04/1997
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight298 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.