All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do bugs stay so small, have lots of legs, lay lots of eggs, live in groups, change shape, or need wings? This book contains the answers to this and many other questions, which will show you their fascinating world, and will help you to understand how they live their tiny lives.
- Author BiographySteve Parker is a highly experienced author, editor and consultant, who has written more than 300 books specializing in the natural world, biology, technology and general sciences. Graham Rosewarne is a published illustrator of children's books. He specializes in producing detailed and accurate depictions of plants and animals, including several volumes on dinosaurs.
- Author(s)Steve Parker
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight444 g
- Width257 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Graham Rosewarne
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £22.56
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.