All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs Christine Fieldhouse mourned the death of her mother, she began to face the pain of her own childhood. Christine decided to write about her own experiences in the hope that, whatever happens in the future, she will leave no questions unanswered for her son Jack. This work is Christine's pledge to ensure that history does not repeat itself.
- Author BiographyChristine Fieldhouse was brought up in Yorkshire. Since 1993 she has been freelance writing features for national newspapers and women's magazines. She now writes general news, health and wellbeing, beauty and travel features. She is a regular contributor to the Daily Express and Sunday Express.
- Author(s)Christine Fieldhouse
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Out-of-print date10/11/2011
- Weight261 g
- Width125 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £7.66
- £4.75Trending at £4.83
- £20.06Trending at £22.75
- £12.30Trending at £14.10
- £4.79Trending at £7.41
- £13.80Trending at £20.33
- £10.20Trending at £11.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.