All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing simple text this mini book offers an introduction to why people eat, written with the aim of helping to answer children's questions. It is one of a series of books about the natural and scientific world which offers safe and easy experiments to help clarify explanations.
- Author(s)Kate Needham
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2001
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleUsborne Pocket Science S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/03/2005
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight40 g
- Width140 mm
- Height140 mm
- Illustrator(s)Annabel Spenceley,Kuo Kang Chen,Kuo Kang Chen
- Format DetailsMiniature book
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Reading AgeFrom 7 To 99
- Interest AgeFrom 7 To 99
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £83.98Trending at £105.33
- £7.98Trending at £12.93
- £14.55Trending at £16.39
- £7.30Trending at £8.95
- £12.44Trending at £15.12
- £15.48Trending at £15.64
- £16.86Trending at £18.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.