All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.59Trending at £11.98
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £7.29Trending at £8.99
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe author examines the arguments for and against recycling, and challenges the notion that setting appropriate prices and allowing unfettered competition will result in the most efficient level of recycling.
- Author BiographyFrank Ackerman is research professor at the Global Development and Environment Institute at Tufts University.
- Author(s)Frank Ackerman
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1996
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.