All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first in a planned trilogy by Pippa Norris on challenges of electoral integrity.
- Author BiographyPippa Norris is the McGuire Lecturer in Comparative Politics at the John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, and Laureate Fellow and Professor of Government and International Relations at Sydney University. She directs the Electoral Integrity Project (www.electoralintegrityproject.com). Her work compares democracy and democratization, elections and public opinion, gender politics, and political communications. Recent companion volumes by this award-winning author, also published by Cambridge University Press, include Driving Democracy (2008), Cosmopolitan Communications (2009), Democratic Deficit (2011), and Making Democratic Governance Work (2012). In 2011, she was awarded the Skytte Prize and the Kathleen Fitzpatrick Australian Laureate. In 2014, she was awarded the Karl Deutsch Award by the International Political Science Association.
- Author(s)Pippa Norris
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note29 b/w illus. 18 tables
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.