All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHypocrisy is the natural state of the human mind. This title shows us that the key to understanding our behavioral inconsistencies lies in understanding the mind's design. It explains the roots and implications of our inconsistent minds, and why it is perfectly natural to believe that everyone else is a hypocrite.
- Author BiographyRobert Kurzban is associate professor of psychology and founder of the Pennsylvania Laboratory for Experimental Evolutionary Psychology at the University of Pennsylvania. In 2008, he won the inaugural Distinguished Scientific Award for Early Career Contribution from the Human Behavior and Evolution Society.
- Author(s)Robert Kurzban
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication03/07/2012
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note2 halftones. 1 line illus.
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £44.99Trending at £59.99
- £20.00Trending at £21.97
- £12.18Trending at £13.47
- £6.00Trending at £6.96
- £8.83Trending at £10.13
- £6.00Trending at £6.10
- £11.14Trending at £13.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.