All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended as a career guide for the modern woman, this book argues that gutsy girls succeed by breaking the rules or making their own, doing only what's essential, taking risks, not worrying what people think of them, making sure they are heard, and knowing where they are going.
- Author(s)Kate White
- Date of Publication02/05/1996
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/03/2001
- Weight184 g
- Width111 mm
- Height176 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Personal Development
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.