CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book documents the widespread use of blatant and excessive manipulation of elections and explains what drives this practice.
- Author BiographyAlberto Simpser is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Chicago. He has held research fellowships at Princeton University's Center for Globalization and Governance and at Stanford University's Hoover Institution. His research has been published in the Journal of Politics and Public Opinion Quarterly.
- Author(s)Alberto Simpser
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePolitical Economy of Institutions and Decisions
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus. 20 tables
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.