CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £25.61Trending at £26.93
- £21.89Trending at £24.60
- £13.31Trending at £18.90
- £11.16Trending at £14.95
- £8.27Trending at £9.95
- £6.86Trending at £8.89
- £40.41Trending at £49.88
About this product
- DescriptionThis book documents the widespread use of blatant and excessive manipulation of elections and explains what drives this practice.
- Author BiographyAlberto Simpser is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Chicago. He has held research fellowships at Princeton University's Center for Globalization and Governance and at Stanford University's Hoover Institution. His research has been published in the Journal of Politics and Public Opinion Quarterly.
- Author(s)Alberto Simpser
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePolitical Economy of Institutions and Decisions
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus. 20 tables
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.