Why Iowa?: How Caucuses and Sequential Elections Improve the Presidential Nominating Process by Todd Donovan, David P. Redlawsk, Caroline J. Tolbert (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £22.41+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £11.88Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by fifth_avenue2014
- Est. delivery by 26 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf Barack Obama had not won in Iowa, most commentators believe that he would not have been able to go on to capture the Democratic nomination for president. This title offers an account of those early weeks of the campaign season: from how the Iowa caucuses work to the lingering effects that the campaigning had on Iowa voters.
- Author BiographyDavid P. Redlawsk is professor of political science and director of the Eagleton Center for Public Interest Polling at Rutgers University. Caroline J. Tolbert is professor of political science at the University of Iowa. Todd Donovan is professor of political science at Western Washington University.
- Author(s)Caroline J. Tolbert,David P. Redlawsk,Todd Donovan
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2010
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note53 line drawings, 40 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £28.95Trending at £30.59
- £4.43Trending at £4.74
- £21.89Trending at £24.60
- £5.90Trending at £6.23
- £14.31Trending at £15.41
- £11.16Trending at £13.99
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.