All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionFirst edition published by Routledge 2004 --Title page verso.
- Author BiographyDr Sue Gerhardt has been a psychoanalytic psychotherapist in private practice since 1997. She co-founded the Oxford Parent Infant Project (OXPIP), a pioneering charity that today provides psychotherapeutic help to hundreds of parents and babies in Oxfordshire and is now the prototype of many new 'PIPs' around the country. She is also the author of The Selfish Society (2012).
- Author(s)Sue Gerhardt
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/09/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white halftones, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.00Trending at £38.42
- £60.48Trending at £61.87
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £27.55Trending at £30.39
- £30.65Trending at £31.40
- £28.56Trending at £32.36
- £13.98Trending at £14.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.