All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this classic international bestselling book, Allan and Barbara Pease highlight the differences in the ways men and women think.
- Author BiographyAllan Pease (Author) Allan Pease is the world's foremost expert on body language and relationships. His acclaimed book BODY LANGUAGE has sold over 4 million copies, while his top rated TV series on the same subject has been seen by over 100 million people worldwide. He travels the world lecturing on human communication.Barbara Pease (Author) Barbara Pease is CEO of Pease International, which produces videos, training courses and seminars for businesses and governments worldwide. She is co-author of the bestselling book WHY MEN DON'T LISTEN AND WOMEN CAN'T READ MAPS, which has sold ten million copies around the world.
- Author(s)Allan Pease,Barbara Pease
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication11/05/2017
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Content Note100 Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight225 g
- Width133 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.07
- £13.79Trending at £20.08
- £23.44Trending at £40.18
- £9.70Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
- £4.45Trending at £5.01
- £7.38Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.