All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthors of the international bestsellers WHY MEN DON'T LISTEN AND WOMEN CAN'T READ MAPS and BODY LANGUAGE teach strategies for happier, more fulfilled relationships.
- Author BiographyAllan Pease is the world's foremost expert on body language. His acclaimed book, BODY LANGUAGE, has sold over 4 million copies and his top-rated TV series on the same subject has been seen by over 100 million people worldwide. His book WHY MEN DON'T LISTEN AND WOMEN CAN'T READ MAPS has sold over 3 million copies in two years. Allan Pease travels the world lecturing on human communication and has written 4 other bestselling books. Barbara Pease is CEO of Pease Training International which produces videos, training courses and seminars for business and governments world-wide. She is the author of the international bestseller MEMORY LANGUAGE. Barbara Pease is CEO of Pease International, which produces videos, training courses and seminars for businesses and governments worldwide. She is co-author of the bestselling book Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps, which has sold ten million copies around the world.
- Author(s)Allan Pease,Barbara Pease
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication19/09/2002
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date13/10/2009
- Content Note25 Line Drawing(s)
- Weight520 g
- Width154 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.