Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.81
- £6.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
- £7.10Trending at £12.69
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £6.95Trending at £9.99
- £4.90Trending at £7.48
About this product
- DescriptionIn an era of extremist politics, Gil Troy argues, moderation and moderate leaders are needed more than ever. Challenges like managing the debt, preserving the environment, fighting terrorism, improving education - in short, protecting America today and building toward tomorrow - require the kind of consensus that can only come from leaders who seek the centre.
- Author BiographyGIL TROY, a native of Queens, New York, and professor of history at McGill University, is the author of Mr. and Mrs. President: From the Trumans to the Clintons; Morning in America: How Ronald Reagan Invented the 1980s; and Hillary Rodham Clinton: Polarizing First Lady.
- Author(s)Gil Troy
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication12/09/2012
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Content Note20 photographs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.