All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.84Trending at £4.56
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.83Trending at £10.49
- £7.00Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionFor a theologian who died in 1971, Reinhold Niebuhr is maintaining a remarkably high profile in the twenty-first century. This book tackles the complicated question of why, at a time of great uncertainty about America's proper role in the world, leading politicians and thinkers are turning to Niebuhr for answers.
- Author BiographyJohn Patrick Diggins (1935-2009) was distinguished professor at the City University of New York and the author of many books, including Eugene O'Neill's America and The Promise of Pragmatism, both published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)John Patrick Diggins
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.