All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes five industrial catastrophes that have killed or sickened consumers and workers or caused irrevocable harm to the environment.
- Author BiographyRena Steinzor is a Professor of Law at the University of Maryland's Francis King Carey School of Law. She is the president of the Center for Progressive Reform (www.progressivereform.org), a think tank composed of sixty working academics from universities across the country that is a nationally recognized source of research and opinion on public health, worker and consumer safety, and the environment. Steinzor's publications include Mother Earth and Uncle Sam: How Pollution and Hollow Government Hurt our Kids (2007), The People's Agents and the Battle to Protect the American Public: Special Interests, Government, and Threats to Health, Safety, and the Environment (with Sidney Shapiro, 2010) and Rescuing Science from Politics (co-edited with Wendy Wagner, 2006).
- Author(s)Rena Steinzor
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.