Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work argues for the need to close the gap between the fields of the philosophy of religion and religious studies. It maps the contemporary landscape of philosophy of religion in relation to religious studies and identifies hopeful signs of change.
- Author BiographyThomas A. Lewis is Professor of Religious Studies at Brown University. His publications include Freedom and Tradition in Hegel: Reconsidering Anthropology, Ethics, and Religion (2005) and Religion, Modernity, and Politics in Hegel (2011).
- Author(s)Thomas A. Lewis
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight364 g
- Width152 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £6.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.