All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for readers uneducated in science, this title describes the development of humanity's desire to know and understand the world around us through the various stages of its development to the present, when science is almost universally recognized - at least in the Western world - as the most reliable way of knowing.
- Author(s)Roger G. Newton
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication23/07/2012
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white halftones, figures
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £6.00Trending at £6.81
- £5.06Trending at £6.04
- £6.00Trending at £6.53
- £7.31Trending at £13.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.