All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £7.16Trending at £7.44
- £9.47Trending at £9.88
- £4.95Trending at £6.99
- £4.27Trending at £5.23
- £10.52Trending at £11.42
- £14.00Trending at £14.18
- £4.11Trending at £4.37
About this product
- DescriptionOne day, a little boy goes on a school trip and they have a picnic in a wood. The class start misbehaving - throwing litter, breaking branches, picking flowers, swatting bees - and the teacher explains to them why they need to look after nature. She shows them the consequences of picking wild flowers and leaving litter around.
- Author BiographyThe author, Jen Green, worked in publishing for 15 years and is now a full-time writer, who has written over 50 books for children. Her book 'Your Feelings: I'm Special' was short-listed for the NASEN Special Needs Award. The illustrator, Mike Gordon, is an ever-popular and award-winning cartoonist. He has produced over 500 cards for Hallmark and over 300 picture books for various publishers.
- Author(s)Dr Jen Green
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/03/2002
- GenrePicture Books
- Series TitleWhy Should I?
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/06/2014
- Content NoteFull-colour illlustrations
- Weight106 g
- Width186 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mike Gordon
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Reading AgeFrom 4 to 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.