All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAndrew Sayer suggests how social science can better understand people's concerns and values, especially their ethical sentiments and dispositions.
- Author BiographyAndrew Sayer is Professor of Social Theory and Political Economy in the Department of Sociology at Lancaster University. His most recent publications include The Moral Significance of Class (2005) and Realism and Social Science (2000).
- Author(s)Andrew Sayer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.98
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.