All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe good times have gone forever and we must now adjust to the reality of declining prosperity in the West. We should forget about growth and concentrate instead on the creation of jobs and reducing fossil fuel use - it isn't impossible to achieve these two apparently conflicting aims.
- Author BiographyMike Roscoe is a journalist with many years experience in the interpretation of data and the illustration of such information in graphic form, accompanied by clear and concise text. He has worked at the Financial Times, The Economist, The Daily Telegraph and the Independent.
- Author(s)Michael Roscoe
- PublisherNew Internationalist Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Internationalist Publications Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height219 mm
- Edited byChris Brazier
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.