All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £12.88Trending at £16.22
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.38
About this product
- DescriptionLionel Trilling, regarded at the time of his death in 1975 as America's preeminent literary critic, is today often seen as a relic of a vanished era. In this book, the author shows that Trilling, far from being obsolete, is essential to understanding our current crisis of literary confidence - and to overcoming it.
- Author BiographyAdam Kirsch is a senior editor at the New Republic and a columnist for Tablet magazine. He is the author of several books of poetry and criticism, and most recently of a short biography of Benjamin Disraeli. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Adam Kirsch
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleWhy X Matters Series
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Width133 mm
- Height196 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.