CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines tutoring as a viable strategy to increase academic success in education. In addition, it provides readers with information on establishing tutoring programs within educational institutions or ventures outside formal education, such as after-school study programs.
- Author BiographyAndrea Nelson-Royes, EdD, is an educational researcher and writer. She holds a doctoral degree in educational and organizational leadership from Nova Southeastern University in Florida.
- Author(s)Andrea M. Nelson-Royes
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication25/03/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.