Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £26.14Trending at £27.38
- £83.66Trending at £89.85
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.11
- £22.21Trending at £24.29
- £16.36Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.28
About this product
- DescriptionA unique insider's account of climate change and the diverse ways in which it is understood.
- Author BiographyMike Hulme is Professor of Climate Change in the School of Environmental Sciences at the University of East Anglia (UEA), and Founding Director of the Tyndall Centre for Climate Change Research. He has published over 100 peer-reviewed journal papers and over 30 books or book chapters on climate change topics. He has prepared climate scenarios and reports for the UK Government, the European Commission, UNEP, UNDP, WWF-International and the IPCC. He is leading the EU Integrated Project ADAM (Adaptation and Mitigation Strategies) during the period 2006-2009, which comprises a 26-member European research consortium contributing research to the development of EU climate policy. He co-edits the journal Global Environmental Change and is Editor-in-Chief of the Interdisciplinary Review on Climate Change.
- Author(s)Mike Hulme
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight790 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.