All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat kinds of animals live in the sea? What causes tides and waves? And exactly how deep is the ocean, anyway? This title teaches kids about the life aquatic. It covers topics ranging from the water cycle and ocean zones to fun facts about how some lost rubber duckies ended up helping ocean scientists. It is suitable for children aged 6 and over.
- Author BiographyBen Richmond is a science journalist making his children's book debut. He writes about dinosaurs, outer space, and the origin of words for Vice magazine's Motherboard website, and has contributed to The Believer. He lives in Brooklyn, NY.
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleGood Question!
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations
- Width254 mm
- Height203 mm
- Illustrator(s)Benjamin Richmond,Cecelia Azhderian
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £7.70Trending at £10.00
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.87
- £6.44Trending at £6.98
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.