All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuiding readers through the basics of how to interpret ads, this work explores everything from product and package design to jingles, cyberadvertising, ad campaigns, global impacts, culture jamming, and advertising effects. It is for readers interested in how ads, marketing, and branding take hold in the consumer psyche.
- Author BiographyMarcel Danesi is professor of anthropology, semiotics, and communication theory at the University of Toronto. His books include My Son Is an Alien: A Cultural Portrait of Today's Youth and Cool: The Signs and Meanings of Adolescence, and he is the editor-in-chief of Semiotica.
- Author(s)Marcel Danesi
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication21/09/2007
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe R&L Series in Mass Communication
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight358 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.