Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.29
- £56.74Trending at £69.00
- £16.78Trending at £22.77
- £18.13Trending at £19.92
- £37.19Trending at £43.98
- £26.13Trending at £26.70
- £27.56Trending at £29.81
About this product
- DescriptionWiMAX: Technology for Broadband Wireless Access is aimed at readers with basic technical knowledge in the telecommunications field. This is a technical introduction to WiMAX, explaining the rather complex standards (IEEE 802. 16-2004 and 802. 16e).
- Author BiographyLoutfi Nuaymi is Associate Professor in the Networks, Security and Multimedia Department of Telecom Bretagne, France. In addition to WiMAX, his areas of research include: power control and other radio resource management procedures in cellular and wireless networks, and multiple access in wireless ad hoc networks, UMTS/LTE and WLAN networks. He has published numerous journal and conference papers, including at IEEE VTC and PIMRC, and is also in charge of the Mobile Networks and Professional Services Masters at Telecom Bretagne.
- Author(s)Loutfi Nuaymi
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2007
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight732 g
- Width175 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.