All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUseful and fun Linux, UNIX, and Mac OS X shell scripts.
- Author BiographyDave Taylor has been in the computer industry since 1980. He was a contributor to BSD 4.4 UNIX, and his software is included in all major UNIX distributions. He is an award-winning public speaker and has written thousands of magazine and newspaper articles. He is the author of 20 books, including Learning UNIX for Mac OS X (O'Reilly), Solaris for Dummies (Hungry Minds), and Teach Yourself UNIX in 24 Hours (SAMS). A popular columnist for Linux Journal magazine, he also maintains a customer tech support website at askdavetaylor.com. Brandon Perry started writing C# applications with the advent of the open source .NET implementation called Mono. In his free time, he enjoys writing modules for the Metasploit framework, parsing binary files, and fuzzing things.
- Author(s)Brandon Perry,Dave Taylor
- PublisherNo Starch Press,US
- Date of Publication15/11/2016
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationDaly City, California
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNo Starch Press,US
- Weight764 g
- Width180 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £22.53Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £23.56Trending at £40.05
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
- £15.17Trending at £24.02
- £17.28Trending at £22.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.