All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the history and theory of General Morphological Analysis (GMA) and describes how it is used to develop interactive, non-quantified inference models. It features case studies that illustrate the application of GMA.
- Author BiographyTom Ritchey is a former Research Director for the Institution for Technology Foresight and Assessment at the Swedish National Defence Research Agency (FOI) in Stockholm. He is the founder of the Swedish Morphological Society, is director of Ritchey Consulting Inc. and a founding partner in the U.K. based Strategy Foresight Partnership LLP.
- Author(s)Tom Ritchey
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/07/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleRisk, Governance and Society
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight339 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.