All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
About this product
- Author(s)Benjamin Langmann
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication27/06/2014
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Vieweg
- Content Note71 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight209 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Depth Camera Assessment.- PMD Imaging.- Calibration of Depth Cameras.- Multi-Modal Background Subtraction.- Super-Resolution for Depth Maps.- Multiple Camera 2D/3D Tracking.- Conclusion.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Langmann studied computer science and mathematics at the Technical University of Braunschweig, received a doctorate degree from the University of Siegen and leads now the research group Industrial and Medical Imaging at the Institute for Measurement and Automatic Control of the Leibniz University Hannover, Germany.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.