All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a description of the operation principles and the nonlinear behavior of Current Steering D/A Converters, and shows ways to deal with it in the design phase. This book provides an understanding of error mechanisms at high frequencies. It provides treatment of timing errors caused by circuit imperfections.
- Author BiographyDr Konstantinos Doris is from Philips Research Laboratories in Eindhoven. His advisor, Prof. Arthur van Roermund, finds his work in the subject of high-speed DA converters an excellent candidate for us to publish. Dr. Leenaerts is seen to be one of the top experts in RF Circuit Design in Europe.
- Author(s)Arthur van Roermund,Domine Leenaerts,Kostas Doris
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/01/2006
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight493 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.