Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £14.24Trending at £14.44
- £28.33Trending at £29.90
- £22.14Trending at £29.94
- £5.50Trending at £6.32
- £6.93Trending at £7.17
- £14.75Trending at £25.00
About this product
- DescriptionA description of the recent growth of an internationalist outlook in British courts.
- Author BiographyLord Thomas Bingham, Baron Bingham of Cornhill, has held the posts of Master of the Rolls, Lord Chief Justice and Senior Law Lord. He presided over key judgments, including the ruling in the Belmarsh case that it was unlawful, and a breach of human rights, to detain foreign terrorist suspects without charge, and the ruling that evidence against terror suspects obtained by torture was inadmissible.
- Author(s)Thomas H. Bingham
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/05/2010
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleThe Hamlyn Lectures
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight330 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.