All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA deeply researched and geographically wide-ranging study that reveals that widows were much more economically and socially active than is often thought.
- Author(s)Beatrice Moring,Richard Wall
- PublisherBoydell & Brewer Ltd
- Date of Publication17/02/2017
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationWoodbridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2017
- ImprintThe Boydell Press
- Content Note14 Illustrations, black and white
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £33.18
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £9.84Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
- £4.45Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.