Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.99+ £3.50 P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.59Trending at £6.35
- £4.00Trending at £4.76
- £2.57Trending at £2.79
- £5.47Trending at £5.59
- £7.82Trending at £8.16
- £5.36Trending at £6.85
- £3.43Trending at £4.58
About this product
- DescriptionIn the sequel to Wig Begone, we follow Charles Courtney's continuing career on his appointment as a military judge (judge advocate) after practising at the Bar for many years.
- Author BiographyRobert Seymour (writing under the pen name of Charles Courtley) was born in 1948. After qualifying as an English barrister, he practised as a trial lawyer in the criminal courts between 1972 - 1990. In 1990, he was appointed a judge advocate (military judge) and presided over court-martial cases until retiring in 2009. It was his experiences of the rough and tumble of the legal world which inspired him to write his first novel - Wig Begone. In addition he has written a children's book called Nettle's Cloud Nine Letters. Robert, now aged 64, lives and writes on England's east coast together with his wife Jane and a Miniature Schnauzer called Phoebe. Until recently, he was a member of an Independent Monitoring Board at a local prison and maintains a keen interest in legal affairs, particularly sentencing issues. He has also reads books on a voluntary basis for a nationwide audio library.
- Author(s)Charles Courtley
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication17/04/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.