All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFew virtues are as celebrated in contemporary culture as openness. But what does openness mean, and what would a political theory of openness look like? The author uses Wikipedia, the most prominent product of open organization, to analyze the theory and politics of openness in practice - and to break its spell.
- Author BiographyNathaniel Tkacz is assistant professor in the Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies at the University of Warwick and coeditor of Critical Point of View: A Wikipedia Reader.
- Author(s)Nathaniel Tkacz
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication09/01/2015
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note5 halftones, 4 line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.