Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.27Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you to create content, link pages and webs, and grow your wiki. This work also helps you to set up your own wiki for personal or business use. It offers coverage ranging from creating and editing wiki pages and going public to handling maintenance, promotion, and project management.
- Author BiographyDan Woods, an early adopter of wikis, has built technology for companies ranging from Time, Inc. to TheStreet.com and has written many books about technology. Peter Thoeny, the founder of TWiki, invented the concept of structured wikis and is a recognized thought-leader in social software and wikis at the workplace.
- Author(s)Dan Woods,Peter Thoeny
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/07/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight524 g
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.