All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn all about your favourite animals as well as making fun and beautiful crafts!
- Author BiographyHaving completed a BA in Designs for Film and Television and a postgraduate course in Prop Making, Annalees spent her early career in production design and prop making for theatre, independent film and television. More recently, she has founded Makers and Creators in her capacity as arts practitioner, and runs craft workshops for various community groups, including children and young people with additional needs, as well as vulnerable adults.
- Author(s)Annalees Lim
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleCreature Crafts
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight316 g
- Width213 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £11.32Trending at £14.17
- £7.43Trending at £9.18
- £2.50Trending at £2.63
- £8.88Trending at £10.67
- £13.48Trending at £15.98
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £3.79Trending at £4.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.