All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperience the world's most wild, remote, beautiful places with shots by National Geographic photographers and vintage photos pulled from the National Geographic archives.
- Author BiographyNational Geographic cartographers create award-winning maps using state-of-the-art software for cartography and Geographic Information Systems (GIS). The results are clear, detailed maps that make map reading fun and informative.
- Author(s)National Geographic
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication25/10/2016
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Weight2164 g
- Width238 mm
- Height309 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.48Trending at £3.86
- £8.24Trending at £9.95
- £4.82Trending at £7.49
- £7.88Trending at £9.99
- £7.34Trending at £7.64
- £9.68Trending at £11.90
- £35.17Trending at £64.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.