All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA sweeping historical epic from an exciting new talent. Moving from the lavender fields of Provence to the glitz and glamour of Paris, the war-torn streets of Berlin to the promises of New York, it's the story of a young girl who gets the chance of lifetime -- before seeing it ripped apart by war!
- Author BiographyBelinda Alexandra is the daughter of a Russian mother and an Australian father. She has lived in New York, California, Sydney and Melbourne. She has a MA in Creative Writing from the University of Technology, Sydney and a BA in Asian Studies from the University of California. She is currently studying French and jazz ballet while working on her next novel. Belinda lives in Sydney.
- Author(s)Belinda Alexandra
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/06/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/02/2012
- Weight286 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.91
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £5.96Trending at £6.28
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.60
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.