Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £140.57Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together the principles of ecology, population biology, wildlife conservation and management. Examines wildlife in the context of ecosystems and the factors which determine population levels. Considers the problems of conservation and management from national and international points of view. Shows why single-species approaches often fail.
- Author(s)Raymond F. Dasmann
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/02/1981
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight334 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.