Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.00+ £1.00 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by 229_tadpole
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBritain's most famous wild camper, Phoebe Smith, is back. Battling whiteouts in Wales, facing monster waves in Suffolk and making camp on Britain's highest mountain, Phoebe takes us on a series of inspirational expeditions into the wilderness as she quests to find the ultimate pitch.
- Author BiographyPhoebe Smith's love of dramatic landscapes has taken her on walking, backpacking and wild camping adventures all around the world. She is editor of Wanderlust, the UK's best-loved adventure travel magazine. She also writes for The Guardian, Trail, Backpacker (USA), Country Walking, and Australia and New Zealand magazine and has appeared on the BBC talking about camping.
- Author(s)Phoebe Smith
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.