All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBritain's most famous wild camper, Phoebe Smith, is back. Battling whiteouts in Wales, facing monster waves in Suffolk and making camp on Britain's highest mountain, Phoebe takes us on a series of inspirational expeditions into the wilderness as she quests to find the ultimate pitch.
- Author BiographyPhoebe Smith's love of dramatic landscapes has taken her on walking, backpacking and wild camping adventures all around the world. She is editor of Wanderlust, the UK's best-loved adventure travel magazine. She also writes for The Guardian, Trail, Backpacker (USA), Country Walking, and Australia and New Zealand magazine and has appeared on the BBC talking about camping.
- Author(s)Phoebe Smith
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £20.83
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £16.29Trending at £18.84
- £4.00Trending at £4.64
- £4.51Trending at £4.91
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.36Trending at £4.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.