Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £7.29Trending at £10.99
- £16.71Trending at £19.98
- £43.57Trending at £48.59
- £12.95Trending at £17.02
- £8.24Trending at £11.46
- £10.01Trending at £15.86
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a field guide to Florida, an orchid-rich state. This book is useful for professional botanists, native plant enthusiasts, nature lovers, or those who want to learn more about what's growing out in the wilds of Florida.
- Author BiographyPaul Martin Brown is a research associate at the University of Florida Herbarium, Florida Museum of Natural History, Gainesville. He is the author of several books about native orchids, including Wild Orchids of Florida (UPF), The Wild Orchids of North America, North of Mexico (UPF), and Wild Orchids of the Southeastern United States, North of Peninsular Florida (UPF), and the founder and editor of the North American Native Orchid Journal. Stan Folsom is a watercolorist and botanical illustrator whose work appears in Wild Orchids of Florida, The Wild Orchids of North America, North of Mexico, and Wild Orchids of the Southeastern United States, North of Peninsular Florida.
- Author(s)Paul Martin Brown
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication03/01/2006
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Note449 colour photos, 136 drawings, map, checklist, bibliography, glossary, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stan Folsom
- Foreword byCarlyle A. Luer
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.