All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA funny and often poignant study of the Iban people of Sarawak. Expecting them to be noble, bare-breasted savages in dugout canoes, the author found a people who, whilst they did decorate their homes with heads not their own, also possessed outboard motors, chainsaws and I love New York T-shirts.
- Author(s)Andro Linklater
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication07/01/1993
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date31/12/2009
- Content Note8pp b&w illustrations
- Weight205 g
- Width125 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.